Sleepy-Time Records Free Legacy Bundle
Here you'll find all of the Sleepy-Time Records VST plugins in one easy-to-download bundle. All software on this page is free. There is no trial mode and registration is not required.
The Sleepy-Time Records legacy plugins will work in Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems with a VST2 compatible DAW/Host.
These carefully calibrated, high-quality VU meters are great for both tracking and setting levels between inserts in your DAW. The meter animation is smooth and the ballistics meet the requirements of classic analog meters.
- Classic VU meter simulation
- +/- 24dB of gain control
- MonoChannel: Smooth HP filter
- MonoChannel: 3-band tone shaping EQ
- StereoChannel: LR and MS balance
- StereoChannel: Center crossover control
- StereoChannel: Stereo phase correlation meter
Enhance your percussive instruments with this easy to use envelope shaper. Transient allows precise control over your audio signal's transients with minimal cpu usage.
- Mono and Stereo compatibility.
- Transient detection and volume processing.
- Manual timing adjustment for transient detection and processing.
- Adjustable filters for transient detection and processing.
- External sidechain inputs
- Mono tracks, accepts mono sidechain.
- Stereo tracks, accepts mono or stereo sidechain.
- Solo attack, sustain, left, and right.
- Adjustable volume range for transient detection.
Simulate the stereo bleeding effect of analog buses with Crosstalk v2. The effect is subtle, but many people believe it's one of the many intricacies of achieving "analog" sound in the digital world.
- Different curves and levels for Professional and Consumer modes
- Adjustable amount of crosstalk
- Power button for fast A/B comparisons.
Instead of being limited to your DAW's pan control, DualPanner lets you adjust your sound's stereo position anywhere in the signal chain.
- Independent panning for each channel of a stereo signal
- Adjustable pan law
- Stereo width mode
- Per-channel solo mode
Quickly flip the polarity of your sound anywhere in the signal chain.
- Left only
- Right only
- Left and Right